Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Meet Slick

After being on two waiting lists, dropping Big Red a few more times than necessary over the course of the last few days, and the P on my keyboard deciding to stop working, I finally picked up the new Palm Pre last night.

I'd like to introduce you to Slick.

I spent last night getting to know him. I have a feeling he and I will have more time getting to know one another in the coming days.

For now I am a giddy like a school girl when she sees the boy she likes on the playground. I like him but I also want to inflict a little bit of pain on him because he's not doing all the things I want him to do.

I am sure that will change in a matter of days but for now Slick and I have a love/hate affair going on.

I'm gonna make him see things my way.

Peace and Love Peeps.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love new electronics, so I know just what you mean. Slick is very, very slick :)

KathyA said...

Ooooohhh! How neat!!