Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekly Challenge #95


This week I challenge you to have at least one serving of a fruit or vegetable each day.

Notice I didn't say per meal.
I would have liked to have said that but in the spirit of keeping it real - and knowing that's a stretch - I am starting with just one a day.

It's easier than you think and your body will thank you for the nutrients.

Just one.

A day.

I know you can do it.

Peace and Love Peeps.


NOTE: Photo courtesy of Der Kremser's photostream via Flickr

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

I just put down my peach to type this--how's that??? LOL!

I hope you've been well chickie...xoxo's

Cheryl said...

It's summertime and I'm all about my fruits and veggies. Bananas and strawberries today and a big salad. Yum! How about you?

~Sheila~ said...

As a mother of children who LOVE fruit, trust me. The kids let me know when we are out. We just ran out of peaches, there are a couple of bananas left and we still have a few bags of grapes. Don't worry, we eat plenty of fruit.