Thursday, March 18, 2010

On the Ledo Deck

A couple of weeks ago we ventured away from our usual Thirsty Thursday activity; no pho or local Cheers this particular day.


We were 6 strong, 3 male and 3 female. Oh and Spanky too! The girls took the waiter's recommendation of the wine. We were not disappointed.

The boys.

One of the biggest hummus appetizers any of us had ever seen.

The competition, as is usually the case, became fierce complete with chest bumps and distractions as we played shuffleboard.

I brought home the win for us (Fiwa and me) in the final game of the night.

Stop by and say hi to Ryan. I'm pretty sure he'll take care of you the way he took care of us.
Tonight's Thirsty Thursday will find us doing something different too. We're going to a local comedy competition! I hope I don't get to laughing so hard I start to hacking; persnickety cough.

Peace, Love, Laughter, and Soul Y'all.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

Neat posting! And that hummus looks wonderful!!