Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Home


I'm back from the Rose City.

The company on the way down was much appreciated. Thanks for laughs, gab session, and jams Ace!

One of the things about this particular stretch of road is I travel it so much there are times I tend to zone out. The vehicle finds its way to my destination and before I know it I have arrived at the office, hotel, or back home.

This trip was like that on the way home. I continued to rock out, count the po po and road kill plus I let my thoughts and mind take me where it wanted to.

I arrived home full of contemplative thoughts, ideas, creative inspiration, and the desire to nap.

On top of that goodness, I had safe travels, was able to catch up with some folks I don't get to see that often, and have lots to process.

Good stuff y'all. Good stuff.

Peace and Love Peeps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We jammed. Boobing our heads to the new Jay-Z album.