Friday, September 18, 2009

Just a Lil Bit


Lately I feel as if I am on a merry go round that needs to slow down, slow down just a lil bit.

I realize everything going on, or not going on, is a manifestation of what I have created or allowed to occur.

I place no blame.

I'm grinning and bearing it.

I am putting one foot in front of the other and making it happen.

Right now it seems like there are a lot of "its" and I'd like the "its" to take the ride of my life at a slower pace.

Peace and Love Peeps.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

A professor of mine used to say, "A pathology exists because it is tolerated." Do you think he's right?

Live.Love.Eat said...

I hear ya on this. Sometimes we just have to break up the monotony, do something a little different, slow down or just stop all together. Then things come into perspective.