Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fashionista in the House

Do y'all remember when I spoke of the Snuggie? Refresh your memory here if you desire.

The most recent public outing was at a late night movie of Julie & Julia, which I really enjoyed. Fisticuffs (Patricia) and I brought ours in with us while Fiwa shook her head at us as she tends to do more often than not.

Anywho, the Snuggie has gone mainstream y'all. It is fashion forward. So much so there was a fashion show in NY for fashion week you can read all about here.

The pose the model makes with the cat like hand move I've done plenty of times while wearing Chester.

See?

Not the most flattering of pictures but Chester and I are catwalk ready.

Are you?

Fall and winter is just around the corner after all.

Peace and Love Peeps.

1 comment:

CrystalChick said...

We enjoyed that movie!
Very stylish Snuggie. I may have to get one for this wickedly cold winter we're supposed to have.