Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Current State of Being


Minus the smoking and pill popping and insert my face you'd be looking at me.

It is my absolute busiest time of the year.

I'm dealing and thankfully in doing so I haven't gotten run down and sick like in past years. *knocks on wood*

Being uber busy hasn't left a whole lot of time for much of anything other than work, which we know I try not to talk all that much about here. This is why I have been MIA.

Since I can do updates from the crackberry I'm pretty active on twitter and facebook. Feel free to follow me or ask to be my friend.

To my fellow bloggers, I think of you often and hope you are well. I plan on swinging by your place sooner rather than later.

Hugs, Peace, and Love to all.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

Good to know you're doing well -- albeit busy.