Monday, February 15, 2010

Ribbon, Punches, and Glitter Oh My

I needed to bust a creative vibe and make some thank you cards Sunday night.
I went for a simple and quick design.








I also did one with a snowflake not represented here.

When all was said and done I added the skinny white ribbon on top of the silver ribbon to one of the butterfly cards.

I made 5 cards in less than 10 minutes, including the handwritten sentiment inside.

I love when projects come together in a split second like these did.

My next creative endeavor will be Friday night as I spend some QT with J-Lo and D's kids. One project will include foam and sparkles. The rest remains to be seen with endless possibilities.

Where has your creative energy taken you these days? Hopefully to a happy place like mine has.

Peace, Love, Laughter, and Soul Y'all.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

These may be 'simple and quick' -- but damn, Girl, they're beautiful!