Thursday, February 04, 2010

Creative Storage

My hair accessories have been taking over some of my bathroom drawers.
I decided it was time to put them in their very own box.
Plus this gave me a chance to do a creative project.
I busted out the paint, the mod podge, and got to work.

Here is the inside of the box. The paint is a combination of metallic silver and metallic cream.

I did the lid on New Years Day at Fiwa's while she worked on her project, which was to decoupage a three ring binder.

Did you know it is harder to do a circle box than a square one?

Well, for me it is.

This is why it took me until three weeks later to finish the bottom of the box.

I am quite satisfied with the end result.

You might be asking where does this new box call home.

The bathroom of course!I am pretty proud of myself for picking tissue paper that matches perfectly with the towel/storage unit and with the craft store coupon the project cost about $4.00.

Score!

Peace and Love Peeps.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

What a clever idea!