Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekly Challenge #118


How many of us have felt like that before?
I know I have.
In all seriousness I pose this question - when is the last time you backed up your computer files, your smart phone files, your music, your pictures, etc.?
It's been too long since I have done this in my personal life.
Professionally I back my files up on a monthly basis. There are times it is more frequent than this depending on how much love I am not giving to my laptop {think travel abuse}.
Having been one of those people who has lost everything from a tech malfunction on a few separate occasions I strongly encourage you to not let this opportunity pass without taking action.
Don't let yourself be caught without the files you love and need simply because you hadn't backed them up.
Peace and Love Peeps.

No comments: