Thursday, January 21, 2010

Endless Possibilities

Another New Years Day purchase.

It took me a few days to get used to the magnets on the fridge.

I don't like clutter in my space.

This looked like clutter to me for the first few days.

Then my love of words and endless possibilities kicked in.

Fiwa broke them in by selecting "always fluff behind her pink parts".

When I went out of town I left her with "we could soar together above the storm"

When I returned she had added "or not" below my selection and added "worship sky fluff like delicate summer sleep".

I'm interested to see what's next.

Feel free to make up your own combination when you're over.

Peace and Love Peeps.

3 comments:

Mo said...

Today's choice of words is my puppy pound likes friends and is looking for love.

fiwa said...

You know I meant the "or not" in the nicest possible way, right? ;)

Oh my god... Ring of Fire is playing. How f-ing appropriate is that for me today?!?!?!?!!

KathyA said...

Fun! We had those magnets for a while -- had so much fun making up funny sayings.... I wonder what happened to them???