Friday, January 29, 2010

You Can't See Me Right?

I couldn't resist taking this picture the other day.

The sun was shining. This doesn't happen too much this time of the year in these parts so when it does we flock to it like moths do to light.

Ms. Kitteh decided the best place to be was on the rug next to the Uggs I had been wearing earlier in the day.

Anytime I called out to her she would hunker down a little bit more.

I am convinced she was doing her best to hide.

For whatever reason she felt I couldn't see her. I didn't have the heart to burst her bubble but Princess, you weren't fooling me.

She stayed in this position until sunset. God love her.

Peace and Love Peeps.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

Our dog would stand with only his head under the table for hours like we couldn't see him!