Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Meet Lucky

Lucky is the newest member of my family.

She is an one year old, medium hair kitteh I adopted Friday night.

Her name was Gabby. It was a nice enough name but didn't seem to fit. 

She does meow at ya' but nowhere near enough to earn the name Gabby in my opinion.

It took me about 3.5 days to find a name I liked.

Lucky fits as I am lucky to have found her and she is lucky to have found me.

Some of you may know and remember the very unfortunate situation surrounding the passing of my baby Princess in late July of 2010.

It's taken me this long to be ready to let another fur baby in my life.

I went to the foster store with my bestie and her hubby to sneek a peak at another cat but Lucky is the one I came home with.

We even had plans to visit other locations that night and the next day but when I locked eyes with this sweet pea, it was game over.

She is the perfect blend of my other 2 kittehs, Princess and Jasmine, in personality and body type plus having her own special something too. 

Put all of this together and Lucky is her name-o.

Her alter ego is Cocoa Loco and her affectionate nickname is Boo Boo.

She is a snuggler, a head butter, a suckler, a kneader, a playful spaz who likes to check out everything and enjoys licking ice in iced coffee <-- go figure. 

I am sure as the days progress I'll find out more about her but for now, we're in the get to know you stage and are as content as content can be.  I also hope to get better pictures of her.  This one was taken from across the room in Bevo's Den on the sly.  She's either camera shy or is playing hard to get.  Either way, game on darlin'!

Peace, Love, Laughter, and Soul Y'all. 

No comments: