Monday, July 27, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again

Howdy Peeps!

Vacation was great.

I spent a lot of time in R&R mode, which was exactly what I not only wanted but needed.

Today I'm back to work.

Taking it one task at a time.

In these parts we are expected to be HOT this week. I know some of ya' are having hotter temps than the 90s but on this side of the state, 90s with no AC is pretty darn unbearable.

I usually take to the water when things get like this but I am trying to be good this year and not lay like a lizard in the sun. I fear the first time I step foot in the pool I will be drawn back to doing so like the Texas water baby I am.

I'll see how the week progresses. For now, the grind calls and I am going to take full advantage of the coolness that is inside my home at the moment and knock that do list right out of the park.

Peace and Love Peeps.

3 comments:

KathyA said...

I, too, am a bona fide water rat. But, staying inside in AC and doing what needs to be done is also important.

Cheryl said...

What a happy face!

Welcome back to the saddle. I'm there too.

~Sheila~ said...

It IS hot everywhere, here in Texas it gets up to over 100.
I don't have central A/C so we make do with window units.

Hope you enjoyed your vacation. I might need to set one up sometime.