Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Does a Body Good

Do you do breakfast?

I do.

Makes me a happy girl and starts my day off right.

I like to juice some maters, spinach, broccoli, carrots, and an apple most every morning in my Jack LaLanne juicer when I am not on the road.

I know it may sound nasty but it is good.

Not that I really need extra fiber to keep me regular but I have added psyllium back to my morning OJ starting this week.

It takes away the bad cravings for me, which I am ALL about.

I like to have at least some type of protein with a carb because let's face it, I like eggs, meat, and who doesn't like a waffle, piece of multigrain toast, or an extra crispy english muffin?

Having a full tummy first thing in the morning also allows me to take my vitamins and supplements without feeling jittery or sick to my stomach.

I'm pretty convinced, whether I am right or wrong, all of the above keeps me healthy. Knock on wood but I have yet to be sick this year.

I only have one body and I want to enjoy the time I am graced with.

I hope you are doing the same.

Peace and Love Peeps.

3 comments:

annabkrr said...

Yummmmmmy! This made me hungry!

KathyA said...

I always have an Egg Beaters cheese omelet and a piece on naan for breakfast. I love vegetable juices but have never squeezed my own.

Live.Love.Eat said...

You are definitely right on the money! Breakfast IS the most important meal of the day.

I have to post this still but I scrambled an egg & wrapped it in a ham slice with a little shredded cheese. SO good, like a burrito without the bread. Although a whole grain English muffin would have been perfect with it.