Monday, January 24, 2011

Differences Make the World Go Round

By now you pretty much know what my eye is drawn toward. 

It should be fairly easy to determine which set of dishes I would choose. 

Did you pick the top left?  The square plain white ones? 

One of my besties would snap up the bottom right. 

Gee, I wonder which one Mo would choose?

 Yup, the one on the left.  It's in my office/crafty room as matter of fact. 

If you guessed the one on the right for me and the one on the left for her, you'd be spot on. 
Pretty much when we buy things for each other we know to select the opposite of what our natural eye is drawn toward. 

Winner, winner. . .chicken dinner! 

How about you?  Do you and your bestie or besties have opposite tastes? 

I'm glad we do as it makes life interesting and keeps a fresh perspective on the world. 

It could become mundane if we liked the exact same things. 

Peace, Love, Laughter, and Soul Y'all. 

No comments: