Sunday, January 02, 2011

Weekly Challenge #130

First of all, Happy New Year to you and yours!

New year, new you seems to be the theme around the New Year's holiday. 

Do I make resolutions?

No. 

I stopped doing so years ago as I prefer to think of each new day as a chance to embrace changes I want to make, whether they be big or small. 

My mindset is I don't need the change of a calendar year to make changes or resolutions to become the person I want to be. 

This doesn't mean I don't respect those who choose to make resolutions.  I do. 

To each his or her own. 

This leads me to this week's challenge. 

Embrace whatever you choose,   As Janis Joplin said, "Don't compromise yourself.  You are all you've got."

Stay true to what works to you. 

Heady for a weekly challenge but seems fitting today. 

Peace, Love, Laughter, and Soul Y'all.   

No comments: