Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kenny and Me

I love, love, love my Kindle2. 

I am so very glad I purchased it back in the day. 

For the time being I see no reason to upgrade to the K3 or to get an iPad, unless my fairy godmother or secret admirer would like to bestow one to me.   

What I do see the need for is, is the need to read.

I am almost finished with Love You More by Lisa Gardner and Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua. 

The latest purchases downloaded for the next few weeks in travel and down time include

The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly

Heaven is For Real:  A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back by Todd Burpo

Live Wire by Harlan Coben

I pre-ordered 10th Anniversary by James Patterson

Have you read a good book lately? 

Do share if so. I am always on the lookout for a good read. 

I prefer to be able to download it as I have become accustomed to the slimness of the Kindle versus the bulk of a book.  

Funny how I thought this would be one of the things I missed most about reading on an e-reader -- the holding of a book and flipping the pages.  

When I get the hankering to do so, I can always visit a bookstore or walk over to my bookshelf in the office or Bevo's Den.   

So, hit me with it.  Leave a comment with a recommendation. 

Please and Thank You. 

Peace, Love, Laughter, and Soul Y'all.

No comments: