Saturday, March 19, 2011

Living on the Go

Hi there.

It's been a hot minute since I posted a blog entry.

I think to do so often but finding the time has been difficult.

Let me back up since that is not an entirely truthful statement.

It is more about making the time.

I am a firm believer we make time for the people and things that are important to us.

For instance, those of you who know me know I am not a morning person. 

So to set my alarm an extra hour early St. Patrick's day to bust out handmade cards for my work peeps, in a hotel (I prepacked the paper, stamps, ink, cutter, cleaner, sharpies, and signature stamp) means it was important for me to do so. 

They were not my best work but everyone seemed to like them regardless. That's the point.  I made the time to spread a bit of love and cheer to those near and dear.

That little tidbit of last week leads me to this -  I'm going to try and do better to post while I am canvassing the Pacific Northwest one trip at a time. 

These days I am away more than I am home but hey, it is how I roll.  After all, this way of life was the iinspiration for the blog name years ago.  I live my life on the go.  No complaints. It is how I do. 

I can get it all done, if I choose to do so. 

Oh, and in case you are wondering I did sport the above headband St. Patrick's day along with a shamrock tie and these

None of my greens matched.  I didn't care.  Nope, not one bit. 

Peace, Love, Laughter, and Soul Y'all.

No comments: