So, I had this ready to go last night, which would have been the 13th but I failed to publish.
A day late is better than never right?
On the 13th of each month I will post 13 completely random things, observations, state of being, etc. going on in my life.
Here's what 12-13 brings at the end of this day.
1. I am experiencing the worst "episode" of TMJ I have had in well over 5 years. It is no bueno.
2. I arrived home from an evening out with friends (to celebrate a very special 5 year old's birthday) to discover it was the perfect night to bust out my fleece Rudolph footie pjs. I was chilled to the core and 'tis the season.
3. I'm blessed with a strong support system of friends, loved ones, and co-workers.
4. I'm currently drinking a hot cup of Trader Joe's candy cane decaf green tea from a white porcelain cup with a reindeer on it.
5. Lucky is intrigued by the tea. I think she might be trying to figure out why I am not drinking the usual mug of hot cocoa.
6. I was blown away with an aha moment while reading my daily devotional this morning.
7. The song that makes me chair dance the most currently is Pitbull's "Don't Stop the Party". The lyrics and video are somewhat intense, not recommended for a younger audience, but the beat gets me grooving.
8. I thought I was done with making my Christmas cards but after I addressed the envelopes I realized 23 more need to be made.
9. I hand make, write, and address my cards. It can get to be a bit much at times but crafty time is a stress outlet of mine so there's the upside.
10. The gray of Seattle doesn't bother me but if I say I miss dusk being later than 4:00 PM does this mean I am in denial and I really am affected by SAD?
11. I am looking forward to watching this week's "Criminal Minds" to decompress before calling it a night. Bless you inventor of the DVR.
12. I am planning on downloading one of James Patterson's books this weekend so I can get lost in the written word for a few hours to further decompress.
13. There are times taking a moment to breathe, really breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth, are essential to making chaos peaceful.
Speaking of peace, Peace. xoxo Mo