Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Because Some Dare to Question :)

This is for you, you crazy one. I've been challenged to post pictures of my fridge and freezer. I assure you it's got lots of delicious and nutritious items. And yes, I have been home for a few days and the only thing that has been added is beer. Some of the boys came over last night to help little ole mechanically challenged Mo set up her patio set. Nothing beats beers on the patio after a long, hard day at work.

Mad love and shouts out to Skittles, Walker, and Fozzie for their help, friendship, and the laughs.

Without further ado, for the love of all that is good and right in the world, will you believe me now? :)



Do you see the natural juices, fruit, 12 grain bread, yogurt, and salad?



A girl's gotta' have salad dressing and condiments dontcha' know?



I assure you the chicken, shrimp, halibut, cod, turkey burgers, and salmon is all in there along with some frozen veggies.




An apple a day keeps the doctor away! I love the freshness of this image, love seeing it first thing in the morning and when I get back home. I adore having an apple, blueberry, yogurt smoothie for breakfast in the morning. Throw a bit of apple juice and a dash of honey in the blender and viola, breakfast. Yummy!

Now, for my crazy one, who doubts I am taking care of me, for the love of god, will you believe me now?!?

Hope everyone has a good day. Peace.

2 comments:

annabkrr said...

Your better stocked up than I am right now. I love me an apple too. :)

Mo said...

Apples rule.