Saturday, May 20, 2006

Have but Just a Moment

Home! So happy to be back. I've got a raging sinus thing going on that's been kicking my arse and Jasmine, as I expected, is experiencing an outbreak. Thankfully Princess seems to be doing well.

I'll write more later as I am off to pick up an RX, get cracked, get rubbed down, and have my hair cut and colored.

Hope everyone is well.

Dawn, Before I forget, I saw the road sign for Fallon but we were going the other direction. I waved and said hi. All I have to say for the moment about the high desert of Nevada is there is nothing out there. I swear we drove for miles and miles without seeing a single living soul or thing other than the open road, sage brush, and an occasional field of anti social cows. Is Fallon as desolate too? If so, my heart goes out to you.

1 comment:

Mommy2Aaron said...

Yes, Fallon is just like that! The base is 10 miles from town and it takes me an hour on a long boring road to get to Reno. Thank god I only have 9 months left here!