Sunday, May 14, 2006

On the Road Again

Back from the Big D. Oh my gawd, it was freaking hot. My allergies, which I never used to have when I lived in Texas, were in full force. And as is the course on a spring night, the skeeters were out and they got some good loving off of me. Bites are minimal, only about 10 but that's 10 too many. Only saw one firefly and one bolt of lightning. Cried at graduation, again when saying good-bye to Dr. P and family, and teared up at Mom's gravesite this afternoon. Survived the weekend with my sister and her kids (thank you God for the positive attitude you made sure I had at all times). Tummy full of Tex-Mex, Cherry Limeaid, and Cajun food.

Now, I am home to unpack one suitcase so I can pack another. Sooo looking forward to a road trip across the Nevada desert and wherever else I am going to be. It's all good folks...it's all good. Really, it is.

Hopefully I will be able to post more about the weekend from the road. Peace.

2 comments:

Mommy2Aaron said...

Oh sure come to Nevada and don't tell me! So what part are you in? Did you forget i'm here in NV? lol if your still in the area let me know my email is adamdawn@cccomm.net

Dawn

annabkrr said...

Did you drive to Texas??????