Sunday, May 03, 2009

65 Random Questions Compliments of Facebook


1. First thing you wash in the shower? Arms

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? longhorn orange and black

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes

4. Do you plan outfits: Sadly weeks at a time

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? A tad under the weather

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? Big Red (my palm centro)

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Skiing down a trail with a few work peeps; competition and inclusion to the end baby!

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Not yet but the day is still young

9. What are you craving right now? a foot rub

10. Do you floss? Yes

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Corned Beef

12. Are you emotional? I can be

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Not that I can recall

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Depends

15. Do you like your hair? For the most part yes

16. Do you like yourself? For the most part yes

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Sure

18. What are you listening to right now? John Legend/one of my dinner party iPod playlists

19. Are your parents strict? Back in the day at some points in my life yes

20. Would you go sky diving? Yes

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Not really

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes

23. Do you rent movies often? No

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My blinged out iPod case Kyla gifted to me for a bday present

25. How many countries have you visited? 2

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Not in a very long time

27. Ever been on a train? Yes

28. Brown or white eggs? Brown

29.Do you have a cell-phone? Can't seem to live without it

30. Do you use chap stick? Burt's Bees

31. Do you own a gun? No

32. Can you use chop sticks? I'm getting better at using them

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Some of my crew

34. Are you too forgiving? I can be

35. Ever been in love? Yes

36. Who is your best friend(s)? The immediate circle in alphabetical order is Ace, Kari, Kyla, Maricel, Melissa

37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes
38. Last time you cried? When my kitty Jasmine passed away

39. What was the last question you asked? Healthy?

40. Favorite time of the year? Fall

41. Do you have any tattoos? Yes, one

42. Are you sarcastic? Not really

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes

44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes

45. Favorite color? Cranberry Red

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes

47. Is your hair curly? When I want it to be

48. What was the last CD you bought? Jamie Foxx

49. Do looks matter? Not so much

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I have

51. Is your phone bill sky high? To some yes

52. Do you like your life right now? Yes, there are a few things I would like to change though

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No

54. Can you handle the truth? Yes

55. Do you have good vision? No

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don't hate anyone

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Too many times to count
58. The last person you held hands with? Kari at church

59. What are you wearing? White t-shirt, red lounging pants, and glasses

60. What is your favorite animal? I like the monkeys at the zoo

61. Where was your default picture taken at? My bedroom

62. Can you hula hoop? Yes

63. Do you have a job? Yes

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? A hoodie because I was freezing

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes

2 comments:

Summer said...

OMG you tagged me on FB. Come visit me when you have time.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.