Sunday, May 03, 2009

Weekly Challenge #79


The challenge this week finds us in the bathroom.

It's time for us to clean and/or replace the shower liner and curtain, if your bathroom has one that is.

I noticed the other day my liner was looking a little worse for wear so it is time to do something about it.

I challenge you to do the same.

For those of us with a shower liner in need of cleaning, I found this little bit of advice today, "To get rid of the deposits you don't have to buy a new curtain, just take it down and throw it in the washing machine with some old towels or rags. Don't use detergent, instead throw in a cup of white vinegar and run the cycle. When it's done, take the curtain out immediately and hang it where it can dry."

I'm gonna give this a try before I buy a new plastic liner.

For those of us that don't have a shower curtain or liner, how about you get down and dirty and really clean the doors? None of that little bit of squeegee action. Make it sparkle. Get rid of the soap scum.

Peace and Love Peeps.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

My liner is a cloth one -- making it easier to actually clean. What a great idea for a challenge.
Hope you get to spend some time at home this week!