Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

Christmas Day of 2011 found me in my rubber ducky pjs and Rudolph slippers with the kitteh.

This picture was snapped right before I settled in first thing in the morning with my bible to read the story of Jesus' birth, which is something I do every Christmas morning.

After all, it is the reason for the season.

The rest of the day I hibernated.

Yup, stayed inside all day. Didn't change out of my pjs. Read one of the newly downloaded books on Kenny and slept. Sure did. Slept.

This marks the do or die week for me, meaning all the hard work for the year can sour 2011 and 2012, so I need to be on the utmost top of my game.

I still have a bit of a cough and am tired but other than this, the worst of the crud is behind me.  I am grateful for this. 

Hope you and yours had a great holiday too. 

Peace, Love, Laughter.  xOxO, Mo

No comments: