Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Working Hard

I am blessed to be able to telecommute. 

Isn't modern technology grand?

Have laptop, internet connection, will work.

It can also be an evil.  If you have all you need with you any time of the day or night, you might find yourself working more hours than you would if you were in the office. 

Of course, this means productivity goes up. 

Blah.  Blah.  Blah. 

When I work from home and need the extra space, I take up residence on my craft table versus my desk, which is on the other side of the room. 

Lucky likes to be a part of the action too. 

She sleeps between the monitor and the keyboard. 

She's such a nice kitteh to think of my needs.  I mean she could stand right in front of the monitor or on the keyboard and demand attention but noooo, she's hard at sleep work right where you see her in the above picture.

She amazes me with the hours she will snooze in the same position.  On a hard surface. 

All in the name of Peace, Love, Happiness, and Laughter.  xOxO, Mo

No comments: