Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mailbox Melange

In the tech savvy world in which we live, I appreciate holding a magazine in my hand.  Below are some of the ones I currently subscribe to. 
I also get the Journey mag from Triple AAA, Paper Crafts, and the USAA mailer too.  Quite the mish-mash, like my personality and interests.  Because I like to think I'm fancy and am French/French-Canadian, I like to say melange. 

I recycle once I am done so although they may be in paper, the footprint I leave behind is reduced. 

I like People for pop culture and for entertainment. 

Better Homes and Gardens is great for home and entertaining ideas.

Shop Smart gives sound advice and the research is thorough.  One of the best parts is the research is done by a team of folks and not just me.

Success is inspirational, professionally and personally. 

I wonder if there will ever come a day in which I eliminate all paper subscriptions. 

That's crazy thinking.  

Hey, I thought it was crazy talk to say I prefer an ebook reader over a book but I do so you never know. . . crazy things happen in my life. By choice.  By chance.     

Peace, Love, Laughter.  xOxO, Mo

No comments: