Saturday, December 31, 2011

Time

 52 weeks. 

365 days. 

12 months.

31, 536, 000 seconds. 

Time.

Remember when you were a kid and you thought the day went on forever?  Like it seemed it would never end? 

I remember my mom saying to just wait until I got older and I would see differently.  How right she was. 

Now I see the days as short and the years flying by. 

One thing is for sure.  The calendar tells me today is December 31 and it is time to look forward to 2012.

I've mentioned before I am not a big resolutions for the New Year kind of girl. 

This doesn't mean I don't have goals in mind but if you're looking for me to share 2012 resolutions with you, keep it moving. 

No matter what you may have scheduled, the dawn of each day appears almost like a blank slate.  

I choose to see each day as a chance for a new beginning. 

I choose to see each day as an opportunity to make moves in a forward direction. 

I choose to see each day as a day full of endless possibility - to love, to laugh, to be, to do, to believe, to walk in faith, to LIVE.

With that being said, I wish you and yours all things fabulous in 2012. 

Happy New Year!

Peace, Love, Laughter.  xOxO, Mo

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Glad to see you back too! Who knows what the New Year will bring? FB has me so confused these days that I may have to return to old-fashioned blogging!