Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Living in a Winter Wonderland

Current weather conditions in my neck of the woods is
28 degrees

Feels like 25 degrees

High is forecasted to be 31

Low is forecasted to be 28

The winds are 11 mph NNE

Dewpoint is 27°

Sunrise was at 7:50 AM

Humidity is 93%

Sunset is at 4:49 PM

Visibility is 1 mile

UV index 0

In the last hour, 0.06 precipitation was measured

A nice, fluffy powder type of snow is falling right this minute. 

It sure is pretty to look at outside my window, with a cup of coffee in hand and slipper socks on my feet. 

Telecommunting was an obvious choice today. 

Back in the day I would be hankering to hit the slopes but my bum knee tells me otherwise these days. 2 surgeries is one too many. 

Peace, Love, Laughter.  xOxO, Mo

1 comment:

Justine Noel said...

It is really lovely from down town too! It is so quite here with only a few cars and mostly foot traffic but still not busy. I LOVE it when it snows. =]