Friday, April 03, 2009

I Don't Know What I Was Thinking



I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I thought I would be able to have standby on my side.

It is Friday.

It is spring break in these parts.

Portland to Seattle is a very common flight.

I should have slept in, done an extended workout, and leisurely made my way to the airport instead of thinking the earlier I got to the airport the sooner I could be home.

It's all good though. I have gotten a lot of catch up work done and am now sitting down for lunch in anticipation of my normally scheduled flight at 2:30.

Once I arrive home, it will be off the vet I go. I can't wait to see my furbaby. I've been told she is doing very well, which is always good news to my ears.

Thanks for the vibes and prayers.

I intend to spend as much time as possible with her this weekend because guess what y'all?

Come on, guess.

*taps fingers to the side of the computer and wonders, who might get it right*

Give yourself a round of applause if you guessed I fly right back out Monday morning.

Yup, another week living the life as Mo on the Go road warrior style.

Good times y'all. Good times.

Really it is good. I get to do what I do. Each day offers a newness and endless possibilities. I get to see people I normally wouldn't get to. I am never bored and being away from home enhances my appreciation for what I do have when I am there, people and things.

It may not seem like it to some but I do have a work life balance and am grateful to have the love and support from my crew and work team too.

Before I get philosophical and ramble on that point, I'm gonna chow on my green salad and people watch. I really enjoy people watching in general but there are some great observations and airports are one of the best places for this kind of entertainment

Peace and Love Peeps.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

My goodness you are one traveling super woman!!! Hugs to fur baby!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh yes, people watching at the airport is one of the best places, right up there with the mall.