Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Won't You Go Away?

I love me some snow. Really I do.

I really love it when you can play in it, when you can enjoy it from the comfort of your home fireside, when you can ski in it, and especially when it is all nice, white, and fluffy.

I've only played in it twice (damn work keeps getting in the way). I can't enjoy it fireside because we are on a burn ban. Skiing? Well, we went once this weekend.

What I don't love is when it starts to look like this


I also don't love it when it's been around for over a week and more keeps on falling and I have to drive in it with the idiots who don't know how to drive in it nor do I appreciate the ice that keeps forming over it nightly and I never thought I would say this but I want to get back in a pair of heels. I am tired of wearing the black, sensible, leather loafers.

So, I bid you farewell...



Bring on the rain and temps above freezing please.


Peace and Love Peeps.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

I don't like snow. I like sunshine.