Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hanging In There

Hey Peeps!

First and foremost, Happy freaking New Year!

How many of you stayed up and rang it in?

I was in bed, snug as a bug, with the kitties by 11:30. Pretty pathetic that I couldn't make it until midnight huh?

I had to be at work nice and early the next day. Yes, you read that right. I worked on New Years Day. Aack. Officially it was a holiday but I still had to work. Someone has to make sure the books were balanced and that someone is me.

Anywho, I also had a sleepless Thursday - Sunday so going to bed, alone, early was just what the doctor ordered.

I know. I know. I've been a bad blogger. I still haven't shared Christmas with you and here I go talking about New Years.

I'm back on the road tomorrow and let me just say my numbers are less than stellar so it may not be until this weekend when I update you on Christmas, shopping, the eye doctor change of life and broke down bank account among other things.

Hope you can hang in there with me.

Mad love to each of you. Peace and Love.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

What about stories of the dude? You got any of those?

Mo said...

But of course!

SuburbanMom said...

Ooh, can't wait to hear your shopping stories. :) and we were snug in bed on new years too -- ya!