Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Another Request

A special someone asked for an update on Pete. So, what is a girl to do but honor one's wishes?

This will be a quick update as it's my crazy week at work and I am on a quick break to scarf down an orange, some celery, and slam a Dew.

Things with Pete are good. Last week we went through a bit of slow spell. We didn't see each other in person except for about a total of 30 minutes. We just couldn't seem to coordinate times.

I was doing my thing. He was doing his. It was all good, until I went all girly (shocker I know) and told him I felt like he was dissing me. Hey now peeps...It was that time of the month a'right. I was overly sensitive. And I was not feeling the love.

We talked it out last night and we're back on track. Well, we never were really off of track. We just needed to have that conversation.

Finally! A man I can have a conversation with about how I feel and have him actually listen, validate my thoughts and feelings and want to work on the situation/situations at hand instead of blowing me off and running away like a little boy.

In case y'all are wondering, he is currently the only one on the grid. I wouldn't go so far as to say we are in a committed relationship but we are dating.

It's kind of freaking us both out a little bit because it's not what either one of us expected so you'll either see us come together in a committed relationship or continue the dance of pushing each other away and then pulling each other back in or end it completely in the coming months. We're talking about a trip to Mexico in April...

All I know is we have fun together, we like each other, his girls and I have bonded, and he's my special someone right now and I am his special someone right now too.

And in the spirit of big cute beach girl (http://bigcutebeachgirl.blogspot.com) the funniest thing said last night was
Me: "My pants keep falling down tonight. They won't stay up." (I was wearing low rise jeans without a belt.)

Him: "Wow. What a shocker. They always seem to come off around me."

And then we proceeded to take 'em all the way off.

I'll let your imagination figure out the rest.

Back to work I go...hi ho...hi ho...

Peace and Love Peeps

Oh, and I know beach girl could have made that seem funnier. It's my lame ass attempt to crack y'all up like we cracked up over the exchange of words.

And for the love of god, will someone tell me how to insert the links in the middle of a post instead of typing out the url?

Help a sister out. I am feeling inadequate again. Me no likely feeling that way or feeling like I am not one of the cool kids.

3 comments:

CuteBeachGirl said...

Well, if your wanting to be one of the cool kids....I started a new blog two weeks ago, that's what I needed your email for.....to get you the new site.
So go to beachgirl and give a email address so that I can help a girl out.
I'm just keeping that one up for my stalkers, my real peeps are reading the new blog.
So hurry up...your missing some funny shit.

CuteBeachGirl said...

Me again, hey you can get it from KimmyK is your have her email...she can lead you in the right direction.

kimmyk said...

I got it. I'll hook a sister up.

As far as doing the linky love thing in the post.

When you type out the name of the word you want linked - example - bigcutebeachgirl highlight that word then you click the little globe lookin' thing with the paperclip around it and post the URL in that box and click ok. Then it will put the link with the highlighted word. Understand? I don't know how to explain...but that's the idea. Hope it works.

My pants fall down alot....honey likes it that way too. Glad to hear things are going well with you two.