Thursday, February 01, 2007

Randomness

Closing down the Last Supper Club. Great friends. Good times. On the streets of Pioneer Square. 'Nuff said.



Scooby snack in Queen Anne. Yum. Do you see the smiley face or do you see boobies?


Representing in the Chanel sunglasses. How do you like that zit on my chin? So pretty a'int it?



Give up the kitty cat crack and you can have the Uggs back.



Pete and I went to see Smokin' Aces last night. Great cast, good movie. I love that he gets my sense of humor. See, I am one of those who laughs at some of the "wrong" times. You know. I'm the only one laughing in the quiet movie theater. Random people look at you like WTF but hey, that's how I do.

Thought of M2 and T after the movie. We had dinner at Outback. Yummy shrooms and cow.

I grabbed the bill (a girl can pay too y'all) or at least I tried to treat. He paid me in cash later. The sweet little punk slipped a note and cash in my wallet for me to find this morning.

Anyway, he guessed the bill less $0.06. I'm the numbers beaotch and he guessed it that closely and proceeds to tell me with a big smile that he'd win the Price of Right showcase with an assessment like that. Again, may not sound so funny here but I was almost on the floor from laughing so hard.

And to continue with the nerdness, when we got back to my place he grabs the dictionary to see if I could guess a random word from the definition alone. He cracks open the beaten down, old college paperback dictionary and proceeds to read me the definition for has-been and gives me the hint of starts with h a. I guessed right. Ha! Take that.

Then I flipped the switch on him and read the definition of insolent to him. He got the same hint and he guessed correctly too. Right back at me babe!

Not sure why I am telling y'all this. It just seems like the right thing to do.

After about ten minutes of calling each other an insolent has-been because once you learn a new word you're supposed to use it as often as you can in a sentence but we both knew the words so it wasn't really necessary to call each other out was it? Anywho, I got a back rub and well you know...you do know right?

Remember how I said I've bonded with his girls? Well peeps, he's bonded with mine. Jasmine and Princess both cuddled with him at some point last night/this morning and being the good man that he is, he rolled with it. He even cleaned the box out this morning and took the poopie bag to the trash for me. Ahh, could this be love?

3 comments:

CuteBeachGirl said...

I see boobies....for real! Love the glasses....

kimmyk said...

I saw boobies too. Like in a bikini somewhere near the islands while sipping a pretty drink with an umbrella in it.

Ahhhh I'd love to be those boobies right about now.

Love the glasses and I love hearing how you're happy with the dude. It's sweet the way you two are together. If it makes you smile and laugh-who cares how "nerdy" YOU think you are.

Mo said...

Ha! I knew you beaotches would see the boobies too. :)