Monday, February 12, 2007

Happy Monday


The sun is shining. The temps are warm. My tummy is settled. Mo is a happy girl. Except...my boy left for home this afternoon.

T, You best get your ass up here soon. I miss you even more now than before.
Oh, and holy hell. I finally sat down to check my mail today. I've been really bad the last six months in regard to really reading and filing the important stuff.

Don't get me wrong. I pay my bills and take care of my business but I just haven't been anal like my normal self. Well, today I decide I'd go through the latest batch of mail and pay attention.

Guess what I found out? Are you sitting down? Welllllllll, I've been paying life insurance on the ex all this time!!!

Dee Dee Dee. There's my sign.

All I have to do is send MetLife a copy of the entire decree and they will backdate it. Thank god for small blessings.

And to top the Monday off. I have started my cycle. A week early. Oh yea.

It's a great Monday.

How's yours going?

2 comments:

CuteBeachGirl said...

I'm glad you had a good day...

kimmyk said...

week early? erhm that's not good.

paying for his life insurance? erhm...not good again.

girl you need to pay attn. but still blog, cause that's priority one.

here today i was sent home from work-blizzard out there. love snow days.