Sunday, February 11, 2007

Doc Was Speaking the Truth





That pretty much sums up my existence right about now peeps. Some solid food would be good right about now. Seriously.


Friday night I attempted to eat some bread and a side of mashed taters. Yea. Big mistake.


Yesterday I had some applesauce and a scrambled egg. Big mistake. For dinner, some bread and broth. Big mistake.


I swear I didn't think a stomach could make noises like that on empty.


And I throw this out to all of you, applesauce is made from apples which contain fiber. Is that really what I need right now? For real.

And can the artificial color and sugar in gatorade be good for me too? I know I need the extra stuff to make sure I don't get dehydrated but have you seen some of those colors? Crayon colors. Nothing real about them.

So, in case anyone is wondering, I am still suffering from this crap.


Other than this, nothing much to report in on.


We did miss some excitement last night apparently. See my "husband" and I stayed in. My gang went out and part of the crew last night was none other than Mary Kay Letourneau.

I don't condone what she did and since she lives up here it was bound to happen at some point. My girl K said people left her alone so that's good.

For now, I need to get cracking. Pics to download, some v day cards to possibly make, fam to see later for Sunday dinner. Well, I'll be the one eating the crackers.

Hope things are good in your world. Peace and Love Peeps.


PS: I don't like this new blogger.















No comments: