Wednesday, February 28, 2007

She's a Pusher Baby

I've got two pushers in my life.

I love them both dearly.

T: She's a Pampered Chef pusher. Glad I could help you out to reach your goal. But let's get something straight up around here a'right? You and JP are the bakers in the family. Y'all need all that stuff and I'll be the one eating up your goodies. But for now you...you will have to listen to me whine when I get the dreaded hospital bill and keep on buying the Angel Soft tissue instead of Charmin. You know my ass can't take that much longer. And seriously, will my little bitty cramped apartment be able to hold the new purchases? Now I have to go get rid of something to make room for the new stuff. Y'all know that is the rule.

K: She's a social pusher. I did a bad thing and thought I could kick it like I used to last night. Um, can we say I am only about 65% well and really should have gone home around 10:00 but noooooo, we stayed out until after midnight and after partied here? I finally kicked all of them out around 4:00 AM and quickly proceeded to fall into a deep slumber until after 3:00 PM today. Ooops. Missed work. I'll work Saturday to make up for it.

So, how about you? Do you have pushers in your life too? Do tell.

Peace and Love Peeps. I gotta clean up a bit around here, go let my ass blow up, and get to bed. One of these days I swear I have a normal bowel movement again.

Peace and Love Peeps.

No comments: