Thursday, March 01, 2007

Small Slice of Heaven . . .

. . . Is curling up naked and in your PJ’s, with your man, in bed, talking, snuggling, doing um well you know, watching a movie, ordering in, and seeing who has more random knowledge in their head while watching Jeopardy (he wins every single time by the way) on a cold Thursday afternoon and into the night.

Another small slice of heaven is having the librarian wave your late fees because you were sick, were in the hospital, and simply couldn’t drag yourself out of the house to return those books.

We’re only talking $2.90 but hey, that’s a random act of kindness and I am thankful for it. There have been times I have donated books and they haven’t even waived a $.20 late fee so you know, I am just saying thanks to the man.

Hope things are good in your world.

I’m heading back to bed. The alarm is going off super early, like 2:00 AM early, and I think it is only right to wake someone up the right way and cook them some breakfast don’t you?

Peace and Love Peeps.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

sounds like a slice to me.

what was for breakfast? let me guess...you?

CuteBeachGirl said...

ain't nothing like a man shirtless in some draw string sleep pants. Hubba, hubba....

Mo said...

Hee Hee Kimmy. There was no morning lovin' at 2:00 AM. I woke him up nicely with little kisses on the back of his neck, lightly scratching his back, and running my fingers through his hair. That counts right?

Nothing too fancy. Just some scrambled eggs with cheese and turkey bacon.

Sorry to disappoint. I'm not 100% yet.

Cutebeachgirl, You got that soooo right. But he was wearing a tshirt...when he was clothed that is. I mean come on, someone had to answer the door to get the food. ;)