Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hella

Hella.

This is the word of the moment.

I am hella unmotivated to do anything but be in bed and sleep. Still wiped and trying to recover from the sickness I suppose.

I have hella errands to run. But see above to know I don’t want to get out of the house to do them right now.

I have hella work to catch up on.

I am hella inspired to create but don’t have the energy or motivation to do so.

I am hella excited and hella freaked at the same time for the possibility of living with K. I haven’t had a roomie(s), other than the ex, since college.

I am hella happy things seem to be right with the man again after I went psycho crazy girly on him the week I was on lock down.

I am hella blessed.

I have hella love for my kitties.

Hella. Can you dig it?

3 comments:

SuburbanMom said...

OMG you are hella funny.

Man I totally love that word.

SuburbanMom said...

OMG can I just tell you that it literally just took me about six times before I could leave a comment? (for various reasons)

Mo said...

Katherine, Makes total sense you would love that word. According to the urban dictionary it is a multi-purpose word invented by people in north california, indigenous to the Bay Area and one of the defs is

Adjective: To describe a lot of something or something good.

Fits you to a T huh? :)