Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Yowza


Spring sprung a leak. I spoke too soon yesterday. We were tantalized with a taste of the good and now we are back to the typical. Today we are foggy, wet, cool, and a little bit windy. Yesterday, as I mentioned before, was fan-fabulous. The official record breaking high was 68.

*Takes big sigh and longs for what once was*

Today’s little diddy for you goes a little something like this.

I’m leaving Pete’s around 5:30 this morning. I retired the Uggs for a day and wore flip flops last night.

The wooden stairs are nice and slick with rain and evergreen and other tree sap.

Can you guess what happened next?

If you guessed I went sliding down the stairs, one by one, on my backside you would be absolutely correct.

Talk about painful. Talk about a rude way to start the morning. Talk about embarrassing.

Pete was in full on panic mode and was the ever so sweet gentleman.

Nothing is broken or sprained but I am sure to be bruised later today and for days on end to come.

I popped some ibuprofen once I got home and I think doing so has helped ward off the soreness for the time being. The left side of my ass has a dull throb right now. That can’t be a good sign right?

This is one fall I didn’t laugh about but am sure I will find amusing at a later date.

Peace and Love Peeps. I gotta’ go crunch some numbers and forecast funds. Exciting I know. It is so much fun even I can’t stand it.






No comments: