Monday, March 12, 2007

Weird Dream


You ever have one of those weird dreams that have you waking up in the morning saying, "Um, what was that all about? What message am I to take away from that?"

I am sure you have been there at least once in your lifetime.

I had one of those dreams last night.

It contained elements of my past with elements of my present.

Nothing too strange other than the feeling I experienced during the dream.

I was driving in my very first car to go shopping at Nordstrom at the mall I frequented in my youth.

I arrived, without any purchases, to finally find my car in the parking lot with both doors wide open and my wallet gone.

I was in full on panic mode. I felt violated.

I rushed home only to find I was back in my childhood home, living with all of my siblings. We were all grown up and were all living together.

My brothers proceeded to give me grief about not calling the police to report the crime. So, they called the police.

A report was taken and I was scolded once again by my siblings.

Then, I woke up.

When I woke up the first thing I wanted to do was scan all the cards in my wallet.

You know. Just in case.

I didn't get a chance to do it but you can bet your last dollar at some point this week I will have a date set up with my scanner or the copy machine.

I'm not sure what else I might need to be taking away from that nocturnal, sub conscious activity but I will let you know if I find any other "hidden" meaning later.

For now, I have to head on home to finish laundry, walk a little on the treadmill (still working on my lung capacity), and do the other Monday night random stuff left over from the weekend.

Hope things are good in your world. Peace and Love Peeps.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should't smoke dope before bed time.