Saturday, March 17, 2007

Howdy

First, Happy St. Patrick's Day. You doing anything special for the day? Did you wear your green?

Me? I went to the office this morning and am about to fall into a deep slumber to see if I have what it takes to go out tonight with the gang. Local peeps want to hit a pub or two. Normally I'd be all over that, for a night out, but lately we know how I have been rolling.

Plus, I need to be wide awake for a day with Pete and the girls tomorrow. We're surprising them and taking them to Build-A-Bear and out to lunch. It's been over a month since I've seen the little angels and it wouldn't be fair, to them or me, to be dragging because I pub crawled.

Not a whole lot has been going on around here other than work, sleep, trying to get back in the groove, and another visit to the eye doc. At this rate I think I should go have a sit down lunch, dinner, cup of tea/coffee with the doc. I see him weekly. It's becoming a regular thing.

He told me yesterday I was a perfectionist because even though I was seeing 20/20 I must want 20/15 in my right eye.

All I am saying is I can tell a big difference between how I am seeing out of my right eye than my left when I have my contacts in and with the glasses, no difference. And to top it off, it is driving me nutty when I am working, reading, watching tv...pretty much living life. So, if that makes me a perfectionist, so be it. I'm not stopping until I can see straight. Seriously.

I hope things are good in your world. I am off like a dirty shirt. Bed is calling my name. Peace and Love peeps.


2 comments:

kimmyk said...

I hope you had a good time last night and today with the girls.

I got a special surprise yesterday in the mail....THANK YOU! It made me smile all day. It's on the front of my frig. Abbie asked who sent the cool card [she thinks your hand writing is very cool btw] and Jamie goes-"Oh you know your mother. She has friends all over the world!"

Makes me smile everytime I see it. Thank you!

Mo said...

Had a great time today. Last night I ended up staying in. When I laid down for my nap, I slept until 2:30 AM. Dang if my body is not still trying to recover.

I am so very glad you liked the surprise and it arrived on time. I had fun making it.

Please tell Abbie thank you. I get some strange reactions to my handwriting. People either love it or hate it. There doesn't seem to be an in between.

Now...what to do for Easter? Hmmmm...