Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hella Update

Edited at 10:34 PM: I got my errands done. Aren’t you proud of me?

Well, you should be. It took all the energy I had to drag myself to the shower, to tap and swirl some makeup on (I love me some bare minerals…oh yes I do), to do my hair, and to get dressed in something other than PJ’s.

A certain someone asked what my errands were and since I feel like indulging them, here they are in no particular order:

1. Drop off dry cleaning

2. Deliver rent check

3. Take trash out. It’s an errand folks. I have to drive to the dumpster. This is a good thing but a pain too. It’s a good thing because my building is so far away so I don’t get the stinky smells or constant traffic flow. It’s a pain because I have to drive my trash over instead of being able to walk it over.

4. Pick up replacement contact. I'm supposed to give it a week but I'm telling you now, my right eye RX still isn’t correct.

5. Select and purchase St. Patrick’s Day and Easter stamping stuff to send cards to some peeps. I ended up going to 4 stores and finding almost nothing for St. Patrick’s Day. I found lots of decorations but the selection of stamps and accent papers is surprisingly nil for the luck ‘o the Irish.

6. Buy birthday present(s) for niece

7. Buy replacement moleskin notebook for purse

8. Stock up on groceries at Trader Joes and Safeway

9. Drop mail off at the post office

10. Pick up fiber pills for love kitty at the vet

11. Pick up new take out menu from Italian place down the street. It’s under new ownership and there have been some changes to their menu. The delivery dude forgot to put a new one in when Pete and I ordered from there Thursday and a girl on the go needs the most up to date menu ya' know.

12. Fight the crowds at Target while picking up personal items needed

So, there you go. I know it doesn’t seem like a lot but when you factor in the fact that I have next to no energy and get winded easily because my lung capacity is not fully recovered, it really is a lot.

What’s on the agenda for tomorrow?

No errands but at least 2-4 hours of work to make up a deadline I missed Friday but have until Sunday late afternoon to get done.

Then, it will be home to do a little bit of light cleaning, open mail, pay some bills, and do some laundry. Never seems to end does it? Of course it doesn’t help that I have a bit of OCD when it comes to housekeeping…Peace and Love Peeps.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Man you're one busy girl!

I spent the night with 4 teenagers at the mall. Sheesh! Talk about eye twitching and ugh...nevermind. You would just have to be there.

Mo said...

Yea! I feel validated. I didn't think it was a lot when I threw it down on the keyboard.

What in the world were you doing with 4 teens at the mall? Bless you for being the brave one.