Monday, March 05, 2007

Spoiled Rotten



I wake up this morning and decide I can get a whole heck of a lot more done from the home office than the office today.

Boy howdy was I wrong.

It's been a battle to be at command central.

It's not the desk that is necessarily the issue.

Nor is it the craft/dining room/extra desk space table that is the issue.

It's the office chair.

See, a certain love kitty is demanding I give up the chair for her.

It's not enough that she has the entire rest of the house to lay on, to be in.

She wants the freaking chair all to herself.

If I get pawed or yelled at one more time or if she decides to jump on my lap in an effort to distract me for the umpteenth time, I might just have to go to the office after all.

It's a battle I tell you. One that obviously she is almost winning...

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

Kinda like how it is around these parts with my pillow. Dan loves my pillow..he has his own, but it doesn't matter. Animals are territorial aren't they?