Thursday, March 08, 2007

Moments in Time From Today


Some peeps think they are so funny sometimes.
We are at lunch and as I get up to leave I realize the backs of my legs are kinda sticking to the booth because I had gotten all warm. You know what I am talking about right? Extra hot and spicy salsa will do that to a girl.
So, I say, "Oooh. I made the seat all warm. Watch yourself on the way out."
Friend replies with, "What? Did you go pee pee?"
Um, no I didn't but thanks for checking.
Then, later at the office I ask someone what color they think their shorts are because our sales reps are only supposed to wear blue, black, or khaki. What this guy was wearing didn't look like it fit any of these colors to me so I ask via using my toes/tip of my shoes, "What color do you
think this is?
His reply was, "Um, pale and ashy."
Guess I should hit the tanning bed tonight. It has been almost a month since I went so he was right about the pale and so totally wrong on the ashy.
Peace and Love Peeps.
*Updated at 5:18 PM:
While sitting at the fax machine waiting for a confirmation, co-worker asked if I was ok because I was sitting funny and wincing.
My reply? My ass still hurts.
His retort? Why, did you get it last night?
Man, I tell you...they just keep on coming.
And in case you are wondering my ass still hurts from the tumble down the stairs yesterday morning. Get your minds out of the gutter for one second peeps.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

LOL, You nut!

I just went and tanned tonight. As bad as it is for you-I love it!