Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I'll Take Some Cheese with My Whine Please

Round 2 peeps.

I ended up having to stay an extra night down south. I'm really off of my game in terms of packing. All that time off of the road took me out of my normal lunatic, over prepared, packing for just in case state.

Trust I will not make that mistake again. I am a girl scout at heart. You know, always be prepared and leave a place better than the way you found it. That's me.

See the crap that was yesterday put me behind but more than that when I got to digging and doing what I do, I found some not so pretty situations requiring my immediate attention. So, instead of driving home tonight, I'm hanging back out in my suite, parked in the north 40 once again.

Luckily the hotel had an extra room available and when I called, the reservations gal said my suite from last night was available. Thank goodness because I disinfected the hell out of the room last night and I'll probably sleep a little bit better tonight knowing no one else (I think and I hope) laid in the bed I'll be snoozing away in tonight.

Anywho, I had to break down and go to the shrewd and evil


I totally disagree with their business practices. Yes, it is true they are one of my company's biggest vendors and the prices are cheap but I, on principle, try to avoid the store. I don't want my hard earned money going to perpetuate their devil ways. I had no choice as I didn't leave the office until after 9:00 PM and this is the only store open 24 hours in the area. I couldn't drive to Target and get there before they closed.

Twice this week I have had to compromise my principles, bite my tongue, and enter the store; Sunday for the oil change and tonight to pick up airborne on the go packets (I am feeling a bit run down and achy so let's hope this will kick the crap out of anything that may be trying to invade my body), a pair of socks, a thong, and a pair of pants.

They got all of $29.80 from me tonight. Yes peeps. You read that right. Don't fall out. Me. Wal Mart. Unwashed new clothes.

I will be dealing with the heebie jeebies tomorrow as my privates, my legs, and my feet will be touching unwashed George khaki slacks, a random thong, and a pair of trouser socks.

Thankfully I work for a company with an endless supply of logoed polo shirts and carry an Ashworth golf pull-over in my car at all times.

I thought I had packed all of my hair stuff but nooooo. I don't have the antifrizz stuff so guess who may be fighting frizz on top of it all tomorrow?

I can't wait to get home tomorrow. Seriously. You have no idea.

Well, maybe you do...I bet you want me to be home again too so we can talk about some fun stuff instead of reading about my misfortune and whines. I'm even getting tired of myself.

Peace and Love...Keep them vibes coming beaotches. I still need 'em.

No comments: