Sunday, November 09, 2008

Weekly Challenge #54


It is getting to be that time of the year.

You know the one I am talking about right? The time of the year the holidays take over.

I like to think of this time more as an opportunity to count your blessings, to be thankful for what you have versus what you don't have, to recognize the chance to give back to those less fortunate, to volunteer your time, to engage in your community.

It is true this exists 24/7, 365 days. For some, this is the time of the year it is easier to extend yourself to those in need, to be of service.

With this being said, this week I challenge you to find a way to do, to put thought into action. Studies have shown we feel better when giving of ourselves so in the end you'll be helping others and yourself too. It is also another way to teach your children and to lead by example.

We all have a few hours to give to our fellow man. Please trust me when I say the end justifies the means.

Peace and Love Peeps.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

I love your heart Mo.
Thanks for the reminder.

Unknown said...

If I had something to give I would.

Jamie said...

Amen Mo!

:)

Live.Love.Eat said...

I ditto Kimmyk. This is an awesome challenge!!!!!!