Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Beauty of It All

Spent the day on the mountain skiing my ass off. It never ceases to amaze the natural beauty this part of the country has to offer. Pictures don't even do it justice. 5.5 years later and I still stop, catch a breath, and take it all in. Of course, some times, I am taking it all in flat on my back from a tumble but nonetheless, I feel I live in God's country and the views are amazing.

We had some smokin' new powder and it made for one hell of a day! Nothing like smokin' powder, great company, rockin' music on the mp3 player (nope, not cool enough for an ipod but cool enough to have 2 devices that I can download to and play songs on), and time to spend the day playing in the snow. My knee is hurting like the dickens and I've got to work like crazy to get my laundry done and stuff taken care of around here before I leave again Wednesday morning but I wouldn't have traded the day or spent it any other way.

My LifeDrive rocks. I can't wait to test this baby out on the plane this week. I've got a few podcasts downloaded, a book downloaded, and of course, tunes too. It's got so much freaking memory. I'll be able to carry work files and personal stuff to boot. Finally, work life balance without having to lug around books, DVD's, etc. This baby carries it all! So glad I treated myself last week.

No comments: