Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ok, This is the Last Nasty for the Day

I can't wait to share this with the mean boys I work with that give me s**t for being so guarded in the many hotel rooms I have the lovely pleasure of living out of. (NOTE: click on the title for link to the article from ABC News)

I feel validated. This shows me I'm not paranoid, simply smart. There is a reason why I strip the bed of the bedspread. There is a reason why, no matter what the temperature is, I am covered up as much as possible in long sleeved, long pants PJ's and socks (AC is such a fabulous invention!, why I am always wiping stuff down with my travel antibacterial wipes, and that it is ok to lay towels down all over the floor and again, with the hand washing.

Now, I have to psyche myself up for tomorrow night's stay and not obsess over the unseen urine, semen, and bedbugs hanging out in my space. Breathe, just breathe...

1 comment:

annabkrr said...

PS Let me know if you don't understand my "instructions". I just copied off my template and sent it to you.